Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Remove the level system from the cards or make the levels actually mean something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Remove the level system from the cards or make the levels actually mean something

Either remove levels from cards or make them actually mean something. If you're using level to indicate power it should be impossible for a team of level 80 characters to be completely demolished by a team of level 20's. It makes your game feel like a strategic slot machine.

Levels gives more health, causes your match damage to do more, and can help in determining which character tanks, it also makes your damage and healing moves more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory James Dugger View Post
      Levels gives more health, causes your match damage to do more, and can help in determining which character tanks, it also makes your damage and healing moves more powerful.
      I totally understand that leveling "does" something, I'm more looking for them to "mean" something. Example in a typical RPG, if I take my lvl 60 toon into a lvl 20 area it doesn't matter how many people gang up on me I will kill everything, usually with some low tier AoE spell. Where as in this game it's common place to have (personal example) a team whose levels total 183 going against the AI whose levels total 61, and being utterly destroyed on the third turn. If you're putting levels into the game have the, "mean" something aside from another mechanic for people to throw money at.

Comment

If you have a lv 183 team and you got torn apart by a lv 60 team on third turn, you're doing it wrong. Heal your characters when they are low and be smart about your matches. I like the AI. It's challenging when you play teams around your level and the rewards/victory points are much bigger.

I haven't had to spend a dime and I have nearly 40 health packs on standby, 13 or 14 characters on my bench. Don't change the game! I haven't had to spend anything to get here, but I do have about 3k wins with a 99% win rate. I think I've played for about 1,000 hours. I can't get enough of it!!!!
        Last edited by Rivoc267; 01-22-2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
        X