[NI] Lou Kamaka's Red Power "Roll Reversal" is bugged in iOS version 1.4.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Lou Kamaka's Red Power "Roll Reversal" is bugged in iOS version 1.4.6

Lou Kamaka's red power, Roll Reversal is broken right now. It's supposed to convert enemy special tiles to friendly ones AND create attack tiles when you use it. However, since the last update, Roll Reversal is now only converting enemy special tiles to attack tiles. It does this for a number depending on what power the skill is at. Ex: I have a Roll Reversal at level 5/6. It is supposed to convert up to 7 enemy special tiles to friendly ones AND create 4 attack tiles with a force of 101. However, since your update, now it converts up to 7 enemy special tiles to attack tiles with a force of 101. What it should be doing is converting up to 7 enemy special tiles to friendly ones, AND creating 4 attack tiles with a force of 101 each. Please fix, it nerfs her power as it is and that's specifically why I use her on my team. Thank you for this amazing game!!!! I've been a big fan since August playing it almost every day. It is easily the best match 3 game out there and it blows Marvels out of the water!!!! Your game is far superior visually, less bugs, and way more user friendly. I love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
    Last edited by Rivoc267; 01-18-2016, 01:09 PM. Reason: Tried to fix photo size and spelling

Hello Rivoc. Thank you so much for reporting this issue. If you have not done so already, please submit a ticket directly with Beeline Customer Support: http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support

Comment

I just did. Thanks for the helpful link!

Comment

So, my ticket was opened Tuesday evening. I still don't see a resolve and haven't been emailed anything since the notification of my ticket being opened. About how long should I wait to hear anything about a resolve? Or how long should I expect to wait from any update on this matter?

Comment

Customer Support usually tries to respond as quickly as possible. If it's not something they themselves can address, they will pass it along to the developers/studio and have them look into the issue. If it is something that is indeed broken and needs to be fixed, a fix would then have to be added in a future update.

Comment

Working...
          X