Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone answer my questions about tile percentages and formulas in Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone answer my questions about tile percentages and formulas in Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter?

Let's say I'm using Lou Kamaka's (I am) and have 8 evasion tiles out that are 3% each. Does each individual tile have a 3% chance? Or does it add up to a 24% chance to evade?

Same question with confusion tiles. Let's say I'm using Boogeyman (I am) and have 6 confusion tiles in play that each have an 8% chance to confuse the opponent. Does each individual tile have an 8% chance or does the game add them up to 24% when it computes?

I need to know this so I know whether my 2-3 star team is actually more worthwhile than pursuing a 4 star team. It's really important to me as a fan since August, though I realize it's oddly specific.

• Rivoc267
    replied
    Any word back from the studio yet? I only ask because the answer holds whether I should hold on to my tier 2/3 characters or ascend my 4 tier crew.

Leave a comment:

• Rivoc267
    commented on 's reply
    Any word back from the studio yet? I only ask because the answer holds whether I should hold on to my tier 2/3 characters or ascend my 4 tier crew.

• Rivoc267
    replied
    Thank you very much! That is definitely going to be the deciding factor how I go forward playing this game. I appreciate all of your efforts. I know I've been asking some obscure questions, but I've been a big fan of the game since August and you are very helpful!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    I will try and reach out to the Studio and find out for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X