Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random kiwi and me cit chat room

Hi , I've been playing the game since it came out and love it. Great fun

That level 20 and 37, very good challenge, at the moment I'm stuck trying to beat level 37, might need some boosters for those ones

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm stuck on level 36... I just can't get that bottom flower to bloom!
      I love this game though....

I completed the final level a few weeks ago. Waiting patiently for the update that I hope will add new levels. I was replaying previous levels to collect eggs, but I quickly became bored doing that. I do, however, LOVE Kiwi. She is adorable!!!!

Comment

Hi Team, I'm playing on both iPhone 5 and iPad mini 1st gen, level 48 on iPhone and level 38 on mini, from last update fix I've had no crashes or any problems at all, thankyou for fixing, I look foreword to the next update.

Comment

Hi all, i started playing yesterday and have much fun... Level 20 drives me crazy... Little bit more as 20 tries so far and end up two times with 1 crystal... Played the other levels to get three stars and all eggs... So far all eggs ... But none at level 1 and no luck with level 20... But i try it!!! Actually i don't want to start playing because of the button in SV... But it's so cute...

Comment

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            It happened 5!!! Times... But now... I solved it! Very happy!

I'm still playing daily, been stuck on this level for 2weeks, I observed no issues in recent update probably made 3 or 4 small purchases since first downloading, but now I think I'll need some boosters.

Comment

Working...
          X