Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiwi Photo Caption Contest! (Closed to new entries)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi Photo Caption Contest! (Closed to new entries)

This contest is now closed. The winner will be announced soon. Thank you some much for participating, and we hope you all will check out the Kiwi and Me game when it's released! We look forward to hosting many more contests on our new forum.

Meet Kiwi, the adorable star of our upcoming game “Kiwi and Me.” Kiwi has set out to explore all kinds of new and exciting places, and she hopes you’ll join in the adventure.
    Help Kiwi tell her story by coming up with a clever caption for the image below. Ask your friends to Like your caption, and vote for captions you like too. The caption that receives the most Likes wins. Five additional winners will also be chosen at random from those who participate. Winners will receive one of six exclusive Kiwi Travel T-Shirts!

Competition Details:
    • Create a clever photo caption for the Kiwi image shown here and post it here
    • Vote for your favorite captions, and ask friends to vote for yours
    • Submit your answers by responding to this discussion thread only.
    • *Please do not submit answers on our Facebook page, or on any other thread in this forum. Answers on Facebook will not be accepted.
    • The contest ends on FRIDY Sept. 27TH at 12:00PM PDT
    • Winners will be contacted by email so please make sure the email associated with your forum account is current
    Prizes
    • One winning caption will be chosen and the winner will have his/her caption shared here on the forum and on our Kiwi Community Facebook Page
    • The winner will also receive one of six exclusive Kiwi Travel T-Shirts
    • Five additional winners will be randomly chosen from those who participate
    • Each additional winner will also receive a Kiwi Travel T-Shirt

Additional Guidelines
    • Please only submit one answer. Multiple entries will not be counted.
    • Never share your device ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Beeline Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Beeline Employees & the forum moderator Bethany
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Beeline Interactive, Inc. and not to Facebook
    Last edited by Bee's Knees; 09-27-2013, 12:38 PM.

Not lost yet but which way is it?

Comment

So I went left, right , left , right, (stopped for a game of peak a boo, ) then left, left , right, left, so i am on track, but what's this!!!

Comment

Ok left left right or it that right right left have I got my map up the right way oops no orange cone icon on my map!! Have I taken a wrong turn?

Comment

Darn, road conestruction!

Comment

Working...
          X