Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Kiwi and Me version 1.2.0 be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Kiwi and Me version 1.2.0 be released?

I'm absolutely loving Kiwi and me. I finished all the current levels last night and you know what, I was sad. I'm currently going back collecting eggs. I wanted to ask if an update will be coming soon that adds more levels.

Hi MrsC! Yes, Kiwi can be quite addicting can't it? Don't worry, Beeline is working hard on new levels and and an update will be here before you know it.

Comment

Any news on an update?

Comment

Hi again MrsC. To my knowledge, the next update should be coming sometime this month.

Comment

Thanks Spelling Bee!

Comment

Any update news?

Comment

Bump Bump. Love this game but stopped playing a long time ago. Any news.

Comment

Is there any new info concerning Kiwi and me? I reached the max back in Dec. Will an update be coming soon?

Comment

Hi MrsC. Sorry for not replying sooner. I have sent in a request to find out any info for the next update. When I get it, I'll share it right away.

UPDATE: I heard back and the next update should be arriving very soon!

Comment

I see an update came out with performance enhancements and bug fixes. I was fortunate enough that my Kiwi and Me always worked fine.

Comment

It's not mentioned in the update description, but there are new levels.

Comment

Thank you SharonS!!!! I didn't realize I just had to break the boulder after level 75. I would have never known had you not mentioned it. LoL.

Comment

Working...
                        X