Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone answer my questions about the future of Ghostbusters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone answer my questions about the future of Ghostbusters?

Quite some time ago I emailed Beeline about one of their titles and have been awaiting an answer for I think two weeks now. Does the staff ever read emailed queries and reply?

After I wrote my review which was prompted by software nagging, I read what others were saying about the game. One review stuck with me. The person said purchases aren't carried over if you have to reinstall the game.
    While I am enjoying it, and want to pay to speed up research & buy add-ons. I don't want to feel I've wasted money if ever I have to reinstall the software.
    Is this flaw ever going to be corrected?
    Second as I wrote in my review. Please keep this compatible with iOS 5.1 and under. You know from notes which iPad I'm using.
    Looking forward to your reply,

Hi. Unfortunately, Ghostbusters is considered a legacy title and such there are no updates currently planned for the future.

Comment

Huh, you quoted in my email to the post. So given no updates will happen. Is it true purchases only stand on the current installion of software the to the hardware?

Comment

Hi again. That sounds correct. To have your purchases restored, you would need to contact Customer Support.

Comment

Working...
        X