Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Android version of Monster Pet Shop no longer supported by Beeline?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Android version of Monster Pet Shop no longer supported by Beeline?

Hello, is monster pet shop discontinued? I can not find it in play store, nor purchase more berry bushes. I get an error on Google saying user is unable to purchase or something like that. Thanks

Hi Tootsy. Yes, it appears as though the Android version is no longer supported.

Comment

Hi Spelling Bee, I hope you can give us insights on how will the game be in the future. Like if it will be cancelled, update, or anything will happen. So players will continue to play.

Comment

So Zombie Café was removed, and also Monster Pet Shop.
        Can't Beeline keep the old versions on Google Play so that people can play these games?
        The fact that games are removed from Google Play is worrying.
        I remember when Microsoft removed altogether Age of Empires Online. Needless to say, I will never spend 1 cent on another Microsoft online game again.

Please Beeline, could you resurrect your games and let people play them? I understand stopping development on a game when it doesn't bring enough money, but is it really necessary to remove it completely from the Google Play Store? Unless it's using too much room on your servers, which I hope is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by iamaplayer View Post
          Please Beeline, could you resurrect your games and let people play them? I understand stopping development on a game when it doesn't bring enough money, but is it really necessary to remove it completely from the Google Play Store? Unless it's using too much room on your servers, which I hope is not the case.
          Hi Iama. Some games have different life cycles than others depending on several factors including the platform and the ROI. When games no longer receive updates and are also no longer supported, they are usually removed from the App Store. This is typically the case with nearly all responsible game developers, big and small.

Comment

Working...
          X