Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] My Android version of Smurfs' Village keeps crashing every time I try to press Play

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] My Android version of Smurfs' Village keeps crashing every time I try to press Play

i can't open my game, i'm on level 37 already... im using android 4.1.2 version... i already tried the restore village yet i cant open the game... it keeps on crashing... i also update new version just today hoping to open it but it still cant....please help me... i dont want to restart the game so please do help me....thanks a lot...

i also try turning off my gadget and removing the battery for 5minutes but still no work...please help me please....thanks...

Comment

Hello Shineredz. You are going to need to contact Beeline Customer Support directly with this issue. In order to do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Thank you, and I hope your crashing is resolved soon.

Comment

• pitufina azul
        pitufina azul commented
        Editing a comment
        Same problem here since 2 weeks ago. I contacted them twice this week and so far no response level 42. =(

when I try and open the game by tapping on the "play" button the blue smurf village screen it just goes back to the screen with the smurf village icon on it,( I play on an Android tablet) I have tried to switch the tablet on and off, and also to restore the game , but nothing seems to work, I am at level 41 so it is rather sad
      please help

Comment

Hi Asmurf. There really isn't anything anyone here in this community can do for you since you play on the Android version. Instead, please go ahead and contact Beeline Customer Support by submitting a ticket here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

thank you for this spelling bee

did shineredz get his/her game back?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            You are welcome. I don't know if Shin got their game back or not.

I had the same problem and finally realized that the game doesn't work while I am logged in into facebook.
          So open the game, go on options and log out of facebook. After that it worked for me.

Comment

• pitufina azul
            pitufina azul commented
            Editing a comment
            lucky you, Not working =(

I play on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. Anyone else having this problem? How I can fix it.

Comment

Ever since last update (Potter Smurf), whenever I select the icon, the orange loading screen comes up, the game loads, then when I press play it exits back out to my icons. Contacted support and they basically said "Oh Well, maybe it'll be fixed in an update". Anybody else having that problem or come across a solution? I've tried in airplane mode, connected to Facebook, not connected to Facebook, Effects On, Effects Off.... anyone else have an idea? It's amazing how stuff will work in one update, then it breaks it in the next update and no one seems to care. Quite disappointing actually....

Comment

Hi Whalen. Sadly since the Android version does not have a supported backup method for you to restore from, there isn't really anything anyone can here can do to help. Your only real options are to wait and hope it's fixed in a future update or to delete and reinstall the game and get any purchases resent to you.

Comment

• pitufina azul
                pitufina azul commented
                Editing a comment
                I updated 2 days ago and still the same problem april 2014

Well, update didn't work. So I re installed, so how do I get my purchases resent to me? And is there ever going to be a way to backup on Android, or is this some clever marketing scheme to continue making money off of people on Android?

Comment

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                If you've made purchases please contact beeline customer support! They will need your receipts and you will get your berries or any other purchases back! For the backup, i don't know if there will be an option in the future but some people here use helium! It is not supported by beeline but some players here could sure help you out on this! Good luck!

Been dealing with Beeline for over a month now to get my purchases restored, no luck whatsoever. Anyone know if Google will refund? Or a way to get Beeline to provide support... in a timely manner of course...

Comment

• Hundredth Smurf
                Hundredth Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried to PM Spelling Bee and have her help you dealing with this?

My smurf's village is crushing all the time. Iam at level 27 and I can't open the game at all. I have the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with the latest version of software! Please do something to solve the prblem!!!

Comment

hi, efiparharidou. i think you'd better submit your problem here. http://beeline-i.com/support/?page=support
                Last edited by yosinori saitou; 06-02-2014, 01:05 PM. Reason: my english

Comment

it's been 2 months.. I press Play and it goes to my home screen on my tablet. When will this get fixed??

Comment

Working...
                X