X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IA] Add Pirate Smurf to the Island

I think we can all agree that the Island is in need of an update. Pirate Smurf would be a perfect addition. Maybe by Spring? That would be awesome!

As far as I know, there was never a Pirate Smurf on the cartoon or in the comic. But, I think it would be awesome to have him in the game. No better place than on the Island.

Comment

I wrote somewhere, we already received a pirate chest, a pirate table and a keg with gumpowder and a parrot. It would be logical to add a pirate ship and a pirate smurf.

Comment

I would love to see the pirate theme expanded, but unless there is precedent from the comic or cartoon of an actual Pirate Smurf I do not want Beeline creating Smurfs for the game. There were Smurf episodes that had the current Smurfs dressing as pirates, but I do not know about an actual Smurf called Pirate Smurf. We have been asking for a Tailor Smurf like item for the island to give the Smurfs tropical shirts and shorts, this could be expanded to give them pirate outfits. The pirate items we do have are cool, but too wimpy. We need a super deluxe awesome pirate extravaganza for the island! Customizations for the Smurf huts! I also love the idea of a pirate ship! The deluxe version of Tailor Smurf idea could give Dreamy's boat a pirate upgrade! And we definitely need some skull and cross bone flags, cannons, sharks, a cool pirate skull cave, sea monsters, skeletons for the beach, and more pirate treasures! Pirates could be a super awesome thing to revolve a super awesome update around, but Beeline needs to give the pirate theme 100% and go above and beyond our expectations! And really, weather or not Beeline goes with the pirate theme, how do we not have any sea monsters?!!!!
        Last edited by Purple Smurf; 01-11-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with them adding a new Smurf character dressed as a pirate... They can call him whatever they want. LOL!! There are a lot of items in the game that have never been in the cartoon or the comic. It keeps the game original, modern and relevant. But, I agree that there needs to be a whole lot of pirate-themed items in an upcoming update. I was thinking, since the other side of the Island remains a mystery, they could add an awesome pirate ship docked on that side through a land expansion. And Purple, a sea monster is a great idea!

Comment

Unicorn, I do not want to come across as negative on this suggestion. Totally love the pirate theme! And there may have been a Pirate Smurf. I had never heard of Clown Smurf or Fireman Smurf before this game and I had PVC figures of both of them growing up, but did not know that they were actual Peyo created characters. I also had a pirate Smurf PVC figure so maybe their is an actual Pirate Smurf. And I am with you on expanding the island!

Comment

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                And if that is an original PVC figure, it should be from 1978, I think. So, Pirate Smurf wouldn't be a new idea. Great pictures, Purple! I hope everyone gets on board (no pun intended, LOL!) Let's make this happen!! It will be so cool!!

Well, it looks like only 3 of us think this is a great idea! Please add Pirate Smurf, Beeline. It makes so much sense, and it would give us access to the rest of the Island if you would dock a Pirate ship on the other shoreline to the west. An Island is surrounded by water on all sides, right? And all of the original Smurfs characters have been added to the game. Let's branch out and have some pirates for the Island! Arrgghh, Matey.

Comment

• MarkusM
                MarkusM commented
                Editing a comment
                All of the main original smurfs except Poet Smurf.

• Unicorn Smurf
                Unicorn Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh yeah! I forgot about Poet Smurf. I wonder when he will be added.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I would love to see Pirate Smurf on the island!

Comment

I forgot to say please!

Comment

It would be a Brilliant theme! I i think the developers of Beeline can use all of there imagination with it!!

Comment

I see that a Western Expansion for the Island is UC. Please Beeline, try to incorporate a more extensive Pirate theme!

Comment

Working...
                          X