Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Factory Machine do I need to make the Doggy Dab item in Snoopy's Candy Town?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Factory Machine do I need to make the Doggy Dab item in Snoopy's Candy Town?

I just made it to level 74, and unlocked the item "Doggy Dip". It clearly appears to be a 'pile' of rainbow colored sugar crystals? with a lollipop sticking out. How do I make these myself? I think I must clearly not have the machine needed to make it. I have bought it from the Notice Board, but no kids have wanted it yet. I can't imagine it coming from something other than the Sugar Mill or Candy Popper.

Sorry that's level 75.

Comment

Sorry, that should have said "dab" not "dip".

Comment

Hi Jennifer! The Sherbet machine makes strawberry sherbet, lemon sherbet, and the very odd Doggy Dab!

Comment

Thanks The Cat Next Door! That is indeed weird.
          I am about 5 hours from unveiling my Candy Flosser, and I can't find anything in the forums about how long it takes to make each of the "cotton"s. Does anybody know? I bought some Strawberry Cotton, but none of the kids have asked for it yet.
          Ditto (None of the kids have asked for) with the sherbets and Doggy Dab. ?? Cam anybody shed some light on why? I have the sherbet machine, but it's covered. I have the ice cream machine and it is covered. I buy and sell ice cream cones all of the time.

Comment

Jennifer, I'm almost done level 77 and my Candy Flosser only makes Strawberry Cotton. It takes 30 minutes and 1 white sugar, 1 strawberry, 1 syrup, and 1 water. In the past I would buy the upcoming items before my machine was done, so I had a head start when the orders came in. But I don't remember ever selling any until my machine was up and running. I don't have many orders for Strawberry Cotton. It's one of those items my kids hardly ever ask for.

Comment

I'm a little bummed that it takes so long, and takes Ace syrup. I'll probably use it anyway. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Hi Jennifer! I just went to level 78 and now there's Blueberry Cotton too. It takes 1 hour, 1 white sugar, 1 blueberry, 1 syrup, and 1 water.

Comment

After blueberry cotton comes rainbow cotton. It takes 1 and half hours, 1 lemon, 1 blueberry, 1 syrup and 1 bag of white sugar. I'd make one and then put it in the cloning machine a couple of times to build inventory. Rainbow cotton is currently the last item this machine makes.

Comment

Yea! Thank you for the info guys! I don't mean to be a Lucy, but why does it even take 30 minutes to make strawberry cotton candy? Aaauuuugh. An hour for a different flavor is beyond silly. An hour and a half is downright preposterous. These items should each take as long as the sucker.

Comment

I agree. If you were spinning cotton candy for an hour and a half, you'd have a ball big enough for a whole town! 🍥

Comment

Working...
                      X