Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the current Max level and what is the last Candy Machine that you can buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the current Max level and what is the last Candy Machine that you can buy?

Hello! I have just purchased the Peanutter, woot! I saw the recent post with pics of what the Peanutter can produce, so am looking forward to that (my Peanutter is still being built). Is this the last machine available? Is there a final level in snoopy's Candy Town, or does this game just go on forever and simply run out of new candy making options eventually? Will there be any new town tasks after task no. 27?

The peanutter is the last machine available. The current max level is level 85. Once you get there, you can still make candy and fill orders but you don't get any XP. You can get coins until you max your safe out. Town task 27 is currently the last town task. There hasn't been any new development added to app since last October. It would be great to get an update sometime soon!

Comment

Thanks. I guess I'll take a break after reaching level 85 then... But it really is addictive! Part of the nighttime routine, lol! Thanks, Sir WaitNPumpkin.

Comment

I maxed out at level 85 a few days ago, is that where everybody else hit the end of the game?
        IOS 8.3, iPod Touch 5th Gen.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I see it now. You have.
          I hate this search function on this blog . . . I searched on "max", and I didn't get any postings at all. It should have found postings with the word "maxed" in it.

Comment

Working...
          X