Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoopy's Candy Town iOS version 1.4.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoopy's Candy Town iOS version 1.4.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.4.1

• Bug fixes

Have downloaded new update today. Expansions to factory worked and video guy worked ... However I am crashing when I try to collect my trading post blinker that has been blinking all through the previous update that I have 3 sales to collect. Also crashing when I tap on the Trading Post. No problem buying off the bulletin board....

Comment

New Candy Town update! What a nice surprise!

Comment

I had a lot of money, so I used some of it to expand my factory

Comment

I just updated, ok so we have a way to get snoopy dollars throught watching ads and collecting tickets, I like it, thankyou, but I experienced an issue whilst trying to watch the 2nd ad, but I'll investagate more before I can work out exactly what happend. Ended up with no snoopy dollars. Anyway I totally love the 2 new available expansions, much needed, I'm on level 45 and on my way to get my next machine, then my next at 51 and 61, I will finally start decorating the town with some new items, I still love the character surprise boxes daily, that's cool, plus snoopys daily reward and then some snoopy dollars on the 6th day I think, I like that too, overall nice update, expansions are great, ways to get snoopys dollars for free are great, and more decorations and more machines are great too. Thanks beeline.

Comment

Hi I just want to clarify the issue I had with the trailer, it was my mistake, there is no issue, I just accidentally not quite pressed the x to exit after the advert had finished, which instead was redirected to the app for the ad, sorry. So it works just fine. And here is a peak

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting that DCMURFY! I haven't updated yet but it's helpful to see how that new feature works!

Comment

Your very welcome Cat next door.

Comment

I just posted this with pictures over in the problem thread. Don't feel like repeating it all with the pictures, so here is the link. On my iPad, it appears we lost some of Candy Town with
                    this new update!.........

http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...pdate-pictures

Comment

What does the skateboard do?? Anyone? Is it like Joe Cool?

Comment

It works just like the motorcycle and drops 3 things.

Comment

Yesterday my little Snoopy Easter car disappeared at one of the intersections, but came back a few moments later and approached the same intersection and made it through.
                          This morning all three vehicles had problems getting through without numerous repeats of ground already covered. Problems seemed to be at the first corner turn, and again at the third corner turn back onto the Main Street. Actually, little bunny car finally gave up trying to make those corners and starting driving backwards and went back to home base and parked. Really weird this morning with all 3 vehicles.

Comment

Anyone know why we got another update today. There is no explanation with it.

Comment

Oh! I didn't know we got one! I'll have to get it later, have to go out again right now. Did you update Helen? Everything OK?

Comment

Working...
                              X