Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Finished Candy is becoming stuck in the machines in new iOS version 1.7.0 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Finished Candy is becoming stuck in the machines in new iOS version 1.7.0 update

Hi ..... since I've had the new update of 1.7.0 (which is great by the way), there isn't a listing for it in the Candy Town News.......so I'm listing this problem here and it can
    be moved over later??? (Okay Spelling Bee).
    Since the update there has been a problem with myself and one other that I know of where the candy that is a finished product at the machine, is sticking at the machine
    and not being put into play when clicked on. I have found that shutting down completely, and then rebooting, fixes the problem.........but the Bees need to be notified
    that this is happening in the 1.7.0 update.

I have the same problem! The last one of any candy will not pop off the machine and go into stock. It sits there and does a "jiggle" when I tap it but won't leave the machine. I have to go open another game, then go back and tap them. It's kind of annoying when I'm in the middle of filling orders, to keep leaving the game and reloading it. It also keeps changing my notice board items. Many times I would have room for some of them if I could only complete orders, but I can't so I lose out on them.
    Other than that, I like this update too!

Comment

Had the same problem. I just posted it in CT chat.

Comment

Hi all. Please be sure to also submit bug reports to Customer Support if you haven't already.

Comment

I'm still having this problem once in a while. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

I am Little Pumpkin! Sometimes it happens a couple of times a day, sometimes just once. In fact, it just happened and I had to get out, open another game so Candy Town will reload, then go back in. It's kind of annoying because I then have to do over the last few orders since that's where the game brings me back to. I thought maybe it was just still me since no one else was mentioning it.

Comment

Yes, it can be annoying. One time I had just finished upgrading my safe and finally had enough room to make items and fill orders. Then a jawjammer got stuck and it took me another day to upgrade the safe. I think that was the most annoying. The others aren't so bad and it only happens sporadically. Weird.

Comment

I'm probably going to jinx myself, but I have to admit that my candy stuck only one time after the update, and hasn't stuck since...............

Comment

I am also having this problem on iOS 8.3 with version 1.8.0 of the game. Is there any target on when to fix it?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Mcuz. While plans may change in the future, there no updates currently scheduled at this time.
                Working...
                X