No announcement yet.

Let's talk about Candy Town!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read Ginger's posts about posts and fences and cows. Sorry to hear about the loss of the BBs too. Yeah, these MBs. I only ever bought Campaigner Shroeder, so I can only open the CB and Shroeder MBs. I never paid to open any of the others because I figured it would be the same ol' stuff: fenceposts, fence panels, and the occasional BBs or tree. Now I'm far into level 72, dying to get to 76 to get to the flosser. I like to only make candy (so I haven't been doing the drinks and ice cream stuff). It gets hard to fill orders, and I send a lot away. I don't know how many queues of kids I complete in a day, but it only seems like 5 or 6. I started buying a lot from the Notice Board just to get cases (boxes) of stuff to sell the stores. My town is probably 60% resale, 40% make stuff myself. It takes a week to 8 days to level up. I bought three machines I left covered just to waste a bucket of money.
    But still a mildly entertaining time-waster!

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree Jennifer..........I don't want to just delete my game, or completely ignore it ....... so I go in a couple of times a day and just do a little clean-up. Like you said, it's a time-waster.........but at my age, that's fine. It's called "killing time". Just can't find anything about CT to get excited
      about.

• Well ... I finally got fed up and completely deleted Snoopy's Candy Town from my Air iPad device this morning. I didn't mind going in once or twice a day just to keep it active, but I have been cheated out of my $5 bonus over, and over, and over again. Never bothered to report it because why bother since there was nothing else to spend the $$$ build-up on. But this time, as I approached the bonus spot again, I made myself a commitment that I either got the bonus or I deleted the game. Just didn't have any patience left for the game anymore..........

Comment

• the cat next door
      the cat next door commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see why you gave up Ginger. I'm playing once or twice a day for a bit because I would like to have reached Max level. But I'm just on level 79 so I don't know if I'll make it that far or give up. If only Beeline had let us visit each other's games and gift, it would have added so much. I look at all those vehicles I bought (I have all of them) and the train that I haven't collected from once because there's no reason to, and I think what a waste of effort it was on their part. All that hype, all that work for the dev team, and they just abandon it shortly after introducing it. Doesn't even make sense.

• KYLE

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Ah Piggy is Kyle new? I stopped checking the sales and I can't remember if he was there before. Are they putting in new items?

• Yes Cat, I got a sale yesterday...still waiting for the others but all for VIP only...can't send more pictures at this moment πŸ’” I hope Beeline can do more sales (new items) in the future otherwise no more πŸ†• pictures for our fans on this forum...I thinkπŸ’¬

Comment

• the cat next door
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the update Ah Piggy! I'm glad that they added some new items but I stopped doing the VIP thing a long time ago, so I couldn't get them anyway. But maybe Beeline will update the game sometime. Guess I'll pop over there more--I went from twice a day to not opening the game for weeks. Just no reason too. Have to wait and see what happens!

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought him, too. I can't remember if he was offered before or not. It was a nice break to the cycle of

opening the App

feeding snoopy

closing the app

wishing there was new content.

• Hello Sir πŸŽƒ, do u have any VIP items? Can u show us later ~*πŸ₯*~

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      No VIP items for me. I never signed up - I am an UnVIP.

• Same...lol~*πŸ‘™*~lol...emaS

Comment

• The thunder beagle car finally came up for sale. I always wanted it but didn't have the beagle bucks to get now. Now I do! Vroom Vroom.

Comment

• the cat next door
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations Scott! I really do like all the Snoopy vehicles. I just never think to make them go anymore because I don't stay long in the game. Have fun cruising the streets!
    Working...
    X