Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Snoopy's Street Fair and the other Snoopy games from Beeline no longer available in the App Store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Snoopy's Street Fair and the other Snoopy games from Beeline no longer available in the App Store?

SSF, along with the other Beeline produced Snoopy games, has been removed from the U.S. App Store. Beeline Europe only has one game in App Store right now. I don't know what this means. Hopefully, someone else is taking over development.

Hello Mamaste. Unfortunately, the games were removed from the store because Beeline's contract with Peanuts has run its course. Players that already have the game should be able to reinstall it anytime by going to the App Store > Updates > Purchased if they ever need to do so. This should work for many years to come unless Apple changes something. In App Purchase will also remain live for a few more months. The only people to be affected are the folks who may have wanted to install the game for the first time, but are now unable to do so. The Studio expresses it's sincerest apologies to the community for not sharing this information sooner.

Comment

Comment

Those were great games!

Comment

Why is Snoopy's Street Fair no longer available on play store?Please can you do something because i used to play it like some months ago but then i deleted it.Now i want to download it again bjt i couldnt find it on play store.It was my favourite game i accidently deleted it which i really regret.Are you gonna update it so that we will be able to download it on play store?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            For an explanation, please see my post above. Unfortunately, the games has been removed from from both the Apple and Google App stores. There are no plans to return them.

Looks like the new app is snoopy town tale

Comment

• the cat next door
            the cat next door commented
            Editing a comment
            Snoopy's Town Tales is not a Beeline game, it's from Activision. Some of us diehard SSF players are trying it out. It's kind of like combining SSF and Snoopy's Candy Town. It's not a bad game, but it doesn't have anywhere near the interaction and decorating abilities that SSF does, at least IMHO.

Is there a way to transfer my SSF on my Ipod 2G to my Ipod Touch 5G? I am level 44 on the old device, but SSF crashes when I try to play.

Comment

I am really upset about this as I have spent over $40 on upgrades and items within the game. Since I was under the impression that purchases would stay in my app store I would like a refund on the installs that I paid for.

Comment

Working...
            X