Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Fetching Data message when trying to purchase in-app currency in Snoopy's Street Fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Fetching Data message when trying to purchase in-app currency in Snoopy's Street Fair

Hi, I can´t buy Snoopy Dollars, because every time I click on the dollar tab, I´m getting a message that says Fetching data and it crashes my game. Have you experience this? Thanks for your comments.

Hi Joche! I just tried to refill my ATMs and then tried to just buy Snoopy dollars, but it never connected. Looks like they pulled the plug on making purchases. I really wish we had some kind of notice of this, because I would've refilled an ATM to give me some SD for sending gifts. Now I guess we're stuck with whatever we have left (or don't have.) I'm sad about this because I thought we would still be able to buy more.

Comment

Yes, I too am experiencing the exact same situation with the snoopy dollars. I hope we can get a definitive answer.

Comment

Hi guys. They may have pulled the plug, but I'll try and find out for sure.

Comment

• kimbathewhitelion
          kimbathewhitelion commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you heard anything about this? I sent Beeline customer service a message about both my ATM not working as well as the Fetching Data error that freezes the game when you try to go in to purchase items. They have yet to respond. Please let us know if you hear anything!
      Working...
      X