The Official Chit Chat Room Topic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Chit Chat Room Topic!

The Chat section is now fixed and I've merged what I could from the temporary Chit Chat topic here into the permanent one. Because of the way the posts are moved, some comments are slightly out of order and are now shown as direct replies to the topic rather than comments nested below the original reply. I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

Woah! I have been away from the forum for a few days and I come back and find our old chats gone and a new one in place! Tried to follow where everyone was, and got the jist of what happened through Spelling Bee's posts. Hope all the boo-boos get fixed soon! This week for me was non-stop celebrating the New Year and New Beginnings for my brother and my new sister in-law! Visiting and gifting has resumed again, now that the (happy) madness is over! I hope everyone had a great New Year's celebration and I just wanted to say how grateful I am to all of you friends. You all truly make playing SSF even better! God Bless you all! P.S. Thank you so much to those who sent me adorable gifts in my mailbox! I made sure to gift back right away so hopefully I didn't forget anyone!

Comment

• WeaveJr
      WeaveJr commented
      Editing a comment
      E-Z! S'up girl! Sounds like there was a wedding and if you posted that on this forum somewhere, odds are that I missed it. Sorry... But, in the same breath, how exciting! I'm so glad your New Year is starting off right! I hope it continues :-)

I see we have a new home!

Comment

Thanks for the Party Bear! I just love them, they are so cute

Comment

Totally forgot to thank you, Spelling Bee for creating this new topic for us chatterboxes! . And thank you always for being patient with us and for being our moderator and "voice" in this forum. We truly appreciate you!

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee for our current home! Randomness resumes! : )

Comment

Ok, I have made lots of thanks yous and I don't know if they showed up or not. I think so. But Paislee, I know yours didn't. Thanks for the party bear. I love those little friends.

Comment

I have missed the forum. Just about to give up and find a new game. And voil√°.... Here we are again. I survived the ice storm, being without cable, Internet and phone till yesterday, and now we are in the middle of a snow blizzard. I can't believe I am saying this only 15 days into winter, but I will surely be glad to see spring!!! At least we are together again. Yea!!!

Comment

Thanks BEE!

Comment

Ruthie, did you see my thank you on the other "complaint " sight? I was thinking that could be out chat room. :-). But here we are.

Comment

Does anyone know if we can bring the robot kids back to our fairs.

Comment

AuntVal, I hope you, SB, and everyone else who is in the extreme cold and snow stays safe and warm. We're having some freezing rain now, then 48! degrees tomorrow, then down to 8 degrees tomorrow night for another cold snap the rest of the week. Crazy! But not life threatening like in the middle of the country. Take care everyone!
                      I'm back to reality tomorrow, after our extended Christmas vacation. Thursday and Friday were snow days so we've been out two weeks....great for teachers, not so great for parents! And back to bits and pieces of playing while trying to max. I'm going to miss all this time I had for SSF and Candy Town--although I'm still not very good at keeping up with those orders!

Comment

Yes, I did see the thank you. Hope you are ok during this new blast of winter.

Comment

I've made some new 200X200 Avatars for Valentine's Day. Here's the first 4. If you decide you want one, let me know so once you save it and make and Avatar, I
                          can get it out of my photobucket account. Hope they show up............

Edited to remove two of the pictures for Aunt Val and gmajanie.
                          Last edited by Ginger; 01-07-2014, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Aha ........ tried an edit with backing the #2 and #4 out, and I think that works.
                            Last edited by Ginger; 01-08-2014, 07:55 AM. Reason: Last edit ........ all 4 avatars from this post have been taken and are removed........

Comment

Working...
                            X