No announcement yet.

The Official Chit Chat Room Topic!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 years ago, at this time in Adelaide, Australia, I was a nervous and excited bride!!

Celebrating by cooking a pork roast with all the veggies that were my beloved Daryl's favourites and a rhubarb and apple crumble with custard for dessert! A couple of close friends are going to celebrate with me. My 3 daughters all sent me love and hugs and I also received a large arrangement of flowers displaying lots of yellow (golden) roses and daisies. A good day! Beautiful memories.

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Late popping in because I've been doing muscle relaxers and heating pad. I think I slept about 12 hours from 7 pm yesterday til 7 am today. Must be working cause I'm up and around again today.

So glad you shared your special anniversary day with us, Biddy. We love hearing from you.

• Pam Tredway
      Pam Tredway commented
      Editing a comment
      Maureen, so glad you got to have a wonderful time with your friends on your Anniversary! Hugs! Sept. 3rd must be a special day cause it's my Best Friend of 45 yrs Birthday!

• Snoopy Mom
      Snoopy Mom commented
      Editing a comment
      Once again, I am beyond late to the game (been on the road for about 2 weeks), but wanted to say, Maureen...I just love your approach to life. Glad you were able to mark such an important day so beautifully. God bless!!

• Have a great day you friend and those special thoughts you have of him means he is with you.

Comment

• Everyone who I was friends with on Smurf Village, I guess they fixed the glitch for the Corrupted Village so I'm going to start sending gifts tomorrow so if you banished me and you want me to send gifts please unbanish me! I guess it took them knowing people was getting free VIP EO's for them to get it together and fix it!

Comment

• Cat, I hope your Mother Blood Pressure gets under control! Hopefully the medicine works! Hope your School Year goes well!

Comment

• the cat next door
          the cat next door commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Pam! My Mom's BP is still up and down, can't pin point a cause yet. But it's not sky-high readings anymore, they're "lower" highs, so that's something better!

• Happy Labor Day everybody! 😺

Comment

• Yesterday morning I received a new person request to trade cards. They are a level 22 traded 6 cards and this morning I collected snoopy candy town cards. I hope that's a sign of something to come.

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think there is anything new coming, Janie. The trading cards are just part of the game that was saved for us to be playing over time. I've been sending cards to a newbie, also, who is only on level 13. Since you can't get the app from the app store anymore, I have to assume these are players who already had the app and are starting again ........ or something.

• the cat next door
          Editing a comment
          Wow I haven't had a new friend request in ages! I'd gladly trade cards with someone. How do you think they got our codes? Is that list still available?

• Wow .... now I understand why I have so many PMB's. When I lost my days playing when my computer and wifi were down for 10 days due to a bad storm, I had to start the days over again from scratch. I was going to the library daily using their wifi and Internet Connection to try to keep it intact, but the library is closed on Sundays and they were also closed on that Friday where the bad storm hit Baton Rouge so badly. Anyway.... the amount of coins I get every day now is 375,000 coins........and previously I was getting a huge, whopping amount of coins daily. I guess that huge, whopping amount was due to the fact my streak was over a year or more long. I know it wasn't my original streak, because I was down for over 30 days at one point about 3 years ago and had to start the streak again. Glad I got all my PMB's before the wifi went down..........and now I can understand why several of you might not go to the ULD as often as I was able to.

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting. I started back low and climbed to 375,000 a day, and it's been at that number now for 2 or 3 weeks. I, too, was getting in the millions a day before I lost my streak.

• the cat next door
          Editing a comment
          Ah, so you're on a different cycle than I am, because my bonus changes every 3-4 days. This is interesting! I wonder if Beeline planned it or it's just a glitch that kicks in whenever?

• Snoopy Mom
          Snoopy Mom commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't quote me, but I believe today I was at consecutive day 1368, with a whopping *zero* bonus coins to show for it!! (Just at that point in the rotation, I guess. lol!)

• Now you know how us poor folks feel. LOL πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Where are y'all? I miss everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• the cat next door
            Editing a comment
            I guess we're just in a lull right now Ern! I know I've been out straight working in my classroom late every day and I think it's just a busy time for everyone with no news to share. At least I hope that's it, and not that people are dealing with big problems!
            How is everything going for you?

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto what Cat said. Last week was busy for me, too. Plus I really didn't have anything to report about Snoopy........except that he is still awesome!!!

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to be so out of the loop. Had been traveling for nearly two weeks (family stuff). Got back late last night. Now catching up on EVERYTHING. Lol!!

• Snoopy Mom I'm glad that your fair is OK! I've been a bit nervous as you approached level 300 because the only fair friend that I have in my list over that had her fair go back to day one when she hit level 303. I know someone posted that they reached level 1,000 (which I'll never see!) so it must have been a glitch in her particular game and not a general thing. Hey, maybe you'll reach level 1,000πŸ™€πŸŽ‰

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey..........I can't believe Mom reached 300 before Ah Piggy did. Ah Piggy must have backed off on getting xp's .... but she still has a huge, huge, huge amount of PMB's scattered here and there throughout her Fair.

• Snoopy Mom
            Snoopy Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it's true: I'm about halfway through Level 301. No problems. I actually have one fair friend on Level 308!

I think Ah Piggy may have pumped the brakes on playing for awhile--seemed to linger at Level 299 for quite awhile.

• πŸ½πŸ’€ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€.γ€‚γ€‚γ€‚οΌŽ

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmmmmm .... lingering, or napping (lol)

• Good to see everyone. Read on things. Level 300 oh my goodness.. Congrations that is just wonderful. JoJo mom are we friends in SV? If not and want to be FB Ernestine Williams. I don't think GC working but I don't know for sure. I got a friend request from someone I didn't know I accepted it and if it was the person she was only on level 25. So I guess it works. I am ern57 in GC. Ginger do you still want pinwheels? I guess you saw what I got in my SV. I was trying to hide him cause I got for him for 24.99$. And I felt so bad. That was a really big mess. But I play very late at night like from 11:30 or 12ssh. I guess it was around 2:00 or so came up one time for that price and I got him. But I don't know what I going to do with my groove yet. Can't even get started clearing things out on anything. SV or SSF just in a rut I guess. Everyone take care Hugs to all and take care. I guess no news is good news. PS Ginger how is your daughter ankle? The cat next door how is your moms BP? Hugs to all πŸ˜€

Comment

• Ginger
            Ginger commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Ern ...... don't feel bad. Congratulations of getting him. I got the offer also early that morning and passed it up because I thought it would come up later for $9.99. I was surprised it was starting out at $24.99. Boy, was I wrong (lol).
            Daughter's ankle is getting better each and every day. She has only 3 more days she is suppose to use crutches applying up to 50 pounds. After that she is to start doing full weight on that leg. Next doctor's appt. is a month away. She has orders for physical therapy, but they gave her a run-around about not having the orders, and now that they have them, they are to call and make appointments. She starts tomorrow with her master's degree courses online, so she is occupied mentally. She can probably start going back to work real soon, but only if they can realize she will be limited with that leg for about another month. There is plenty that she can be doing......so we will see how that works out.

Yes ..... I still want pinwheels. My Grove is Pinwheels, fairies and pixies related ...... and I just opened up a large water area for my whale, so I want more pinwheels to decorate with there.....thanks for asking. I'm still giving you dye until you tell me differently.

• ern57
            ern57 commented
            Editing a comment
            You can't sleep either Ginger. I thought I was the only one. lol That is great news about your daughter. And congrats on going back to school. Yes dye is fine.

• ern57
            ern57 commented
            Editing a comment
            the cat next door I hope she can get it fixed soon. I have heard that it is hard to get it going right until she fines the right does. I keep everyone in my prayers. πŸ’œ

• Pam I can't get into Happy Street at all! It's been crashing the first 2 or 3 times I try this past week, but then it would open and be fine. Today there is no way, it just won't open. I put a ticket in and was reading some of the issues people are having. One of them is that their Statue of Liberty can't be seen, you see a different building in its place. That's exactly what must be happening to a friend--her zeppelin says "please visit my Statue of Liberty" but it's nowhere on her street now. I've been through her whole street twice and it's not showing up anymore. Really strange! Hope I can get back in soon. Can you let me know if you can get into my street and if my Statue of Liberty is still there? Sorry that I can't visit at the moment!

Comment

• FOOD TRUCK by PEANUTS Cafe

https://www.snoopy.co.jp/column/3601/

Comment

• Snoopy Mom
              Snoopy Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my goodness...LOVE THIS!! Why don't they park in my neighborhood?! Lol!!

• Ginger
              Ginger commented
              Editing a comment
              That is sooooooooo cool! I would eat there every day!!!

• HAPPY M🌝🌝N CAKE FESTIVAL🐾
            http://www.hong-kong-traveller.com/m...l#.V9UGrGWeqrU
            GATHER ALL IN TALENT SHOW

Comment

Working...
            X