Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoopy's Street Fair iOS version 1.27.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoopy's Street Fair iOS version 1.27.0 is live and available for download!

Click here to download the update!

What's new in version 1.27.0?
    • Lots of new levels to climb before reaching the Max!
    • Several new Woodstock Fun Fair items to collect!

Had a few hairy minutes when I opened the game! I bought the high-dive thingy and could find anywhere to put it down! Then I tried to go into the garden and my game froze I closed it down, went back in and then tried the garden again but Snoopy decided to reward me with 2SD for levelling up - it froze again got out and went back in - third times the charm, everything was fine the big but is - I'm really bummed that there's no expansion, cos my fair is starting to look really untidy and overstuffed - and I've got loads of good stuff in storage Give me some space!!!!

Comment

• Linda F 2013
      Linda F 2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      P.S. How may levels is 'lots' ?

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Linda. I'm sorry but I don't have an exact number to share. As I explained to Ruth below though, it should definitely be more than two.

I froze too right after collecting my daily bonus. Fortunately, I shut down and had no problem the second time. I have no sales however. I anxious to see what new stuff is on sale.

Comment

Hey Spelling Bee Exactly how many levels would that be? Are there going to be more than two levels in this update?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ruth. I'm sorry but I don't have an exact number to share. I was told that "lots" were added, and so it's a pretty safe bet to assume it's more than two.

It seems to me that this is the final update. No specials in the opening screen, no "on sale soon". And isn't this the "original" app icon? Just a guess though... Hoping for more!

Comment

• Linda F 2013
        Linda F 2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no, I do hope this is not the beginning of the end But when you think about it, if there's 'lots' more levels, why haven't they have produced any new items that you need to to level up to get hold of? When you think of all the repetitives sales etc. it seems the Bees have just been going through the motions, lately. Makes you wonder whether it's worth buying any more 'stuff', because I'm struggling to fans places to put things.

• Biddymcfinnis (Maureen)
        Editing a comment
        Hi Inga, the first thing I noticed was the icon - was positive it was a repeat, and was wondering if i t was the original. After noticing that I got the feeling that Beeline no longer seems interested in SSF. I am pleased to know I'm not the only one that noticed that.

P.S. How is your little one? How do you feel about motherhood? I think of you often! :-)

• Pack of Inu
        Pack of Inu commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Maureen!
        He is wonderful:-)
        I send you a PM.
        Greetings from Germany
        Inga

Why don't we know how many levels were added in this new update, and why does everyone's fair say 0% when we visit? Is that a glitch?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Cat. As I've explained to Ruth and Linda, I was just told that lots were added. I'll see if I can get an exact number. As far as not being able to see your friends's level progress, that may be a glitch. Again, I'll have to check in the morning and find out.

I hope it is not the end. If it isn't, I prefer the 2 new levels only with each update.

Comment

I have noticed two potential bugs in version 1.27.0. First, we can no longer see the percentage progress of our SSF friends. It shows the correct level but 0% progress. Second, the daily bonus paid me 2 coins today when it is usually much greater. I thought it was just a typo but I watched as my coin count only went up by 2 coins.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          HI Sir. I've already brought these to the Studios attention and asked if they were bugs. I should hear something back next week.

Spelling Bee do you have any insight as to what's going on with this update? Several of us have open tickets but have yet to hear back from beeline. Thanks

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          I replied to the corruption problem topic and let you know that I also sent off an email to make sure the Studio was aware of the issue. They are already closed for the weekend over there now, so we won't hear anything back until early next week. Hopefully you should start getting replies to your tickets then too.

I noticed that Spelling Bee hasn't reassure us that the game is about really to end! I would hate to see it end! I think there is enough people still playing who would make it worth it to keep it going!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Pam. I can't reassure you of something I don't have any information about. I'll see what I can find out though.

When visiting SSF peeps 84 and below their % shows once they get to 85 the 0% stays. Game jerking still in my fair that wasn't fixed. Crashing when going to garden and visiting still there. Did beeline address any issues that got fixed?

Comment

Ever since I updated my version to 1.27.0 my game crashes. When I launch the game, I get the error message: YOUR PREVIOUS GAME DATA HAS BEEN CORRUPTED PLEASE SELECT A BACKUP SAVE GAME TO RESTORE TO. When I select a backup, I get to the screen where the Play button is, but when I tap this button, the Loading message appears briefly before the game crashes :-( Anyone know how to restore to the previous version? Running on iphone5.

Comment

• gmajanie
            gmajanie commented
            Editing a comment
            iPad 3 when I got that message I read what levels and percent was saved none matched so I hit the x to close that screen and it loaded game just fine.

• the cat next door
            the cat next door commented
            Editing a comment
            When I was getting that screen I had to pick the middle saved game or it would crash.
        Working...
        X