Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the Snoopy's Street Fair iOS version 1.29.0 update be available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Snoopy's Street Fair iOS version 1.29.0 update be available?

Will a Christmas update be coming for the iOS version?
    Last edited by merilak; 12-06-2014, 08:01 AM.

Hi Merilak. There have been no announcements made at this time. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Christmas is comming

Comment

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
        Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope a Christmas themed update is coming soon with snow. We don't have white Christmas's where I live. It's too warm, so I need a white Christmas in SSF to compensate.

How come Snoopy's Street Fair does not get nearly the amount of love and attention as Smurf's Village? There never seems to be anything new, or even old items getting re-released, it's the same over and over. So disappointed, I love this game.

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a long-standing issue Marla. It boils down to the amount of money players spend on the game. Smurf's Village has more players and they spend more money. SSF is a wonderful game with a devoted following, but doesn't bring Beeline as much in revenue. The regular schedule of updates stopped last May, but we did get an update for Halloween.

You guys simply stopped the updates, what is going on?? that's a big problem

Comment

As was stated above by The Cat Next Door, there are several reasons for lack of an update. The biggest and most common reason for all studios (not just Beeline) to stop updating their apps is a lack of ROI. If there is no return on the investment put into a certain game it's not financially feasible to continue supporting that game, even if there is still a small but devoted group who love that game. I'm not saying this is exactly what happened with Snoopy's Street Fair, but the Japanese version of Snoopy's Street Fair is still getting semi regular updates. While not a confirmation, it does mean that there is material being generated for a potential update for the International version at some point in the future. So, there is some hope for that.

Comment

if that is the case, why don't you guys make available all the items previously released in the store? and i mean ALL the items EVER RELEASED, including the special events (4th of july, christmas, halloween, easter, etc). Give us some land expansion both in the fair and the garden and that's it! That will cost you nothing because it's all previously released items, i mean it's just put it there... I believe that if you guys do something like that (quickly) you will show some respect to all of us who keep playing this wonderful game all those years, please do it for us who love your products...

Comment

do i have to pay someone to have some attention here?? I guess so, the moderator himself told us that beeline only do anything if you throw a ton of money in their pockets, let's just forget about all the FREE apps available that get constant updates for FREE... Snoopy's Street Fair is the ONLY app that didn't got an update for Christmas. Congratulations Beeline you guys are definitely the "best".

Sorry, No Peanuts Christmas this year kids... Thanks to Beeline

Comment

I agree with what Mandolorian suggested, offer all old items. Plenty of us will still spend money on those items.

And even if the game doesn't get updates, will the game remain or will it disappear and we'll lose our whole fair?? I would be so upset if it just disappeared.

Comment

re... no update for Christmas. I'm wondering if Beeline would consider an update that we could purchase if there are enough people willing to do so since the bottom line is ROI? The problem is I don't know how much time goes into to it, resources needed and how much money is needed to pay for it. Maybe Beeline knows how many current users there are now and could do the math, how much per person? Maybe if people would respond so they would know? Its sad that there wasn't a Christmas update, stuck with Halloween. The snow is what I missed more than anything. I dont care about new items at this stage, mainly the snow. I would love opinions from the Snoopy forum members. Thanks

Comment

• Snoopy fan03
                  Snoopy fan03 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What do you all think about making snow or an update an add on that we could pay for?

• the cat next door
                  Editing a comment
                  That's an interesting idea Snoopy Fan! Beeline would have to come up with some offers, like snow or an update or new items, and then see how many people would pay for it. They'd have to know before they actually did it to see if it would be worth it.

They also could just make a one-time charge for the game and use that money for an update. Or they could try the VIP program they have in Candy Town and I think Smurf's Village. There are options, it just depends on whether or not it's worth it to them. They just don't seem to care about SSF at all anymore (not even snow!) which is sad. It also seems to me that when the Peanuts movie comes out, already having an established Peanuts game would be a big plus financially. If they don't still have SSF some other company will take advantage of the movie fan fare and create a Peanuts game.

• gmajanie
                  gmajanie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Even if there was no snowing going on in SSF lose the jackolantern. What's wrong with just opening with the screen shot of SSF?

I wanted to share this... Thanks for getting in touch, we apologise we weren't able to release an update exclusively for the Christmas period. We're currently working on another update but since we've already put so many new things as possible into street fair we are not currently sure when it will be ready. Everyone's iPads and iPhones can only take so much space! Have a look at our other Snoopy themed games Snoopy's Sugar Drop and Candy Town for more fun! If you have any other questions or feedback please contact us again. Thanks for playing Snoopy's Street Fair John Beeline Interactive Support

Comment

I am so disappoint to find out that the creators aren't supporting Snoopy Street Fair anymore. Lack of ROI = BLAH! Christmas and winter are the most fun seasons for Snoopy & the gang. Where is your loyalty to those of us who have enjoyed this game for several years? Your withdrawal of updates and attention will only create less interest in attracting more players. I will not invest any more money until I see some more commitment to support this game. I'm not very happy with Snoopy's Sugar Drop, BTW.

Comment

Take advantage of the "Snoopy" movie coming this November 2015 and promote SSF.

Comment

Update please !!!!! Really love snoopy street fair

Comment

I would love just some snow in my Street Fair! If we can't have new items, how about some snow? It's nothing new! We had snow in the past! Please!? I'd gladly pay for it. I had bought more snoopy dollars thinking we might get an update.... nothing to spend them on...no sale items, no update, nothing! Please Beeline! Throw the SSF diehards a bone!

Comment

• the cat next door
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️⛄️Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could turn it off and on in our own fairs ‼️ We already asked to have rain we could do that with. ☔️☔️☔️

Well, it's something for our Wish List! 🌠

• Snoopy fan03
                          Snoopy fan03 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yay Cat!!! Lol ❄️❄️⛄️⛄️❄️❄️
                      Working...
                      X