Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoopy's Sugar Drop Remix iOS version 1.0.8 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoopy's Sugar Drop Remix iOS version 1.0.8 is live and available for download!

What's New in iOS version 1.0.8?

- Master over 200 levels of mouthwatering, candy-matching fun
    - Create candy combos by switch and swapping colorful confections
    - Use special candy pieces and electrifying powerups to smash away candies even faster
    - Clear levels to uncover classic PEANUTS characters: Charlie Brown, Lucy, Peppermint Patty, Sally, Linus and more!
    - Activate eye-popping special effects and deliciously delightful sound effects as you speed your way through puzzles
    - It’s easy-to-play, lip-smacking fun that will send you into total sugar-shock!

I'm liking it so far! Much improved sound effects and graphics. I've made it to level 30 and am waiting to see if I can move on to level 31 with passage of time ( like the original sugar drop).

Comment

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Scott! How on earth did you pass level 29? The one where there are 3 jelly blocks on each side, but they are separate from the puzzle? I tried so many times and no luck!

• Sir WaitNPumpkin
      Sir WaitNPumpkin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not easy,but you have to make four in row to shoot over to those side pieces. I think I made five in row and then a four in a row right next to it. Swipe those two pieces together and candy starts flying everywhere. Good luck.

• EliEze67
      EliEze67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I don't know how I did it, but all of a sudden candy was flying everywhere and I made it through! LOL! This game is kind of addicting, I'll admit. I'm on level 45 now...πŸ˜„

I've been giving Remix a spin! Definitely like the graphics; still trying to figure out some technique here and there. I haven't had loads of time to play, but am currently on Level 28, and have been replaying some levels in the hopes of earning 3 stars on each.

Comment

Took the plunge and downloaded the game. So far so good! I'm liking the tasks attached to each game because it's challenging, but I was wondering if there will ever be some kind of "free play mode" where you can just play for the sake of playing, without move limits or tasks? I gotta admit, I really like the challenge of creating as many combos as you can and seeing all the "explosions" on the screen! 😝

Comment

• the cat next door
        the cat next door commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, that's a great idea EZ! I'd like that!

Certainly challenging, have managed to get up to level 45 on map 3, it does get harder and I like the idea you don't need to watch videos to progress

Comment

• SnoopyRN50
        SnoopyRN50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on getting to lvl 45! You're doing much better than I am!
        Would you please tell me how to get past level 29 on the 2nd map? That's the one where there are 3 jelly blocks on each side, but they are separate from the puzzle? I tried so many times for the past couple of days and I can't figure out how to get those out. Thank you!

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had trouble getting through that level too! Making the striped candy combos (4 in a row) seems the best way to get rid of the jelly blocks on the outside. I honestly didn't know how I got through the level, I just kept playing until I got through! Lol!

Since there isn't a lot of help posts here on how to get through the levels, those of us who are playing are pretty much on our own to figure out the "tips and tricks" unfortunately.

Best advice activate the rainbow swirls by matching up 5 of the same colour to then knock out a certain colour, match up 4 of the same colour and match up 3Γ—3 of the same colour as well as completing the task for that level so you can get the woodstock bonus, the more woodstock bonus you obtain the better as you can then get all 3 stars for that level to be able to move to the next map

Comment

• EliEze67
        EliEze67 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Woodstock bonuses are my favorite parts of the game! Especially when you have 10+ bonuses. Then it's a PARTY! πŸ˜„
    Working...
    X