The Big Giant List of Zombie Cafe iOS players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Giant List of Zombie Cafe iOS players

If you would like other iOS players to be able to add you as friends in Zombie Cafe, please post your Game Center or Facebook information here in this topic. (Please note that this list is for iOS players only.)

Hi everyone! I've been playing Zombie Café for years!!! This is the 12th time I've played due to my game just randomly going back to level one. I didn't play for over a year because I was frustrated but I am playing everyday again. My problem is now that the friends I have won't cook for me : / When I used to play years ago I cooked for all my friends and they cooked for me. I've been playing for a few months now and cant get anyone to cook for me and no one has asked me. Maybe these friends don't play anymore? Anyways if anyone wants a new friend to cook for them friend me on Game Center. = )

Game Center ID: Starr1331

Comment

Starr1331 I am also the same way. I would like to add you but can't right now because I updated and cannot play. If you can my ID is: AJS576

Comment

You can add me also gc:dapimp666. Ill be playing again once they get crash bug fixed. So feel free to add me also you can add me on my otherdevice gc:mamapo9

Comment

Played zombie cafe for awhile but deleted thought of no hope of updates glad to see game back. Starting over, need people who will help and need help add ~Mistala~ on G.C. Ty

Comment

grantalias

Comment

Game Center ID: *Fyn90*

Just started playing zc again after a few years and had to restart all over. Need friends who are willing to cook and won't raid each other's cafes

Comment

Hello everyone! I've played Zombie Cafe on and off since 2011 and have loved every bit of it. GC: DuckShipment , SecondGC: DuckShipment2
                Note: The second gamecenter is my second restaurant.

Comment

Gc : elainenew21

Comment

GC: muszica

been playing since the start but I kinda stop'd for 3 years now I'm back with no friends

Comment

Hey Guys Add Me on Game Center! Im very actice I play everyday for years - I need a ton of friends : PinkChero

Comment

I don't know how to add people with new iOS 10 I would love to have more friend for my cafe, Im Tclove25.. if you know how to add please let me know .

Comment

its at yahoo.com
                          that way you can find me on Facebook. sorry .

Comment

Working...
                          X