Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Cafe iOS version 1.6.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Cafe iOS version 1.6.0 is live and available for download!

Can we have some new zombies that can be purchased by gold? Not always update with all those expensive unaffordable toxic ones.

Comment

I feel that the description is very misleading. There's a new item called a crystostasis pod which reads 'gorge yourself on the xp that's been sleeping inside! I bought it and found that it does nothing. It's just a deco. That's 85 toxins down the drain!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Teo View Post
        I feel that the description is very misleading. There's a new item called a crystostasis pod which reads 'gorge yourself on the xp that's been sleeping inside! I bought it and found that it
        does nothing. It's just a deco. That's 85 toxins down the drain!
        Oh my god that totally sucks. I just bought the Grim Reaper for less than that and it says it will Double the XP your zombies get but only from attacks and serving not from cooking and that was 55 toxins

Comment

One nice thing, cafe is able to grow 1x1 square larger! Now if you could get more than the 14 zombies I have.... Unless they unlock at a higher level than 63?

Comment

Hi grantalias, no it doesn't. I am at level 76 and the limit is still at 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Teo View Post
              Hi grantalias, no it doesn't. I am at level 76 and the limit is still at 14.
              Well that sucks :-(

Comment

how can i attach the turbo for the utility..?

Comment

alice, are you referring to the turbo and hyper boosters to make your food never rot? The ones that cost real money to get? I have gotten the boosters a long time ago and from what I recall, once you purchased it, the boosters will be automatically attached to all your cooking stoves.

Comment

Working...
                  X