Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] The in-game game clock never progresses so nothing in my Zombie Cafe ever resets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] The in-game game clock never progresses so nothing in my Zombie Cafe ever resets

I have a long time problem with Zombie Cafe. I tried Beeline support a few months back but was told the title was no longer supported. In light of recent updates and fixes I've resubmitted a ticket in the hopes something has changed but I'm not overly optomistic.

I thought I would post here in case someone has experienced this as well and has a solution. On to the problem...

My cafe is acting like it is stuck in the same day. The problem is at least six months old and has been constant over that time.

* Raided cafes do not become raidable again after a day (or even months) have passed.
    * Collect fees/food orders are the same. Once done it is no longer available no matter how much time passes.
    * The bonus for daily cooking has not come up once in months despite cooking every day.
    * The special cafes that used to show up at midnight never do.

Needless to say it is frustrating to be constantly filling orders but not be able to place orders because the game thinks I already have for that day. I also can't complete the rating bonus checklist because I got another "collect fees from two cafes" task which is impossible because I can't ever collect from anyone a second time.

I don't know how to reset things without wiping out my progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The best advice anyone here can give is to do what you've already done and contact Customer Support. From your description though it sounds like it might be a corruption issue. If that's the case then there may not be anything they can do about it. Hopefully though, they will be able to resend any purchases to make starting back over easier if that's what you choose to do.

Comment

Working...
    X