Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Can't earn free Toxins from the To Do list because I have no friends in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Can't earn free Toxins from the To Do list because I have no friends in the game

Toxins.
    When i cook for a week to get a free toxin the bonus show on splash screen but in the game my toxins is always zero. My toxins wont increase.

Todo.
    I have a todo to give 2 gifts to a friend but i dont have any friend on zombie cafe. i cant get rid of this, even why i can't get free toxins.

Hi Phillipe. Have you updated to the newest version of Zombie Cafe that came out two days ago? The Studio has made several changes. You can now send gifts and raid a Beeline Cafe that shows up on your friend list. The Beeline Cafe will also order from you and so on.

Comment

Yeah, ive updated to the last version. but i dont got the bonus for cooking everyday. it shows up that i win the bonus but in my status the toxins is always zero. And about the gifts i dont have any friends in the game, so i cant send the gifts. im stuck on this todo.

Comment

Everyone add me - PinkChero - Ive been playing for years off and on so add me Game Center Ill always have this game. Very active player

Comment

Working...
        X