Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Downloaded Zombie Cafe Android version 1.1.2a but it crashes and won't open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Downloaded Zombie Cafe Android version 1.1.2a but it crashes and won't open

I'm on an lg l70 Optimus phone with latest updates. I've downloaded zombie cafe but have never been able to open it. I've rebooted, uninstalled, and reinstalled several times, as well as clearing all data. When it freezes on the black screen the only way to exit is to hit the home button on my phone. I have left it on the black screen over 5 minutes and it never loaded. How do I fix this?

Hi Porshiana. You should go ahead and submit a ticket with Beeline Customer Support. In order to do that, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Comment

Over been there a bunch of times. It takes me to a ios download page for the games. As stated above I am on an lg l70 which is an android Kitkat version phone. Then when I click on zombie cafe it sends me to iTunes. Where I can't do anything because I'm on android. This is not help. I can not contact them via this page. I can not find any email form on that page. Sending android users to this page just leads them to a brick wall. That is why there are so many complaints on Google play from KitKat version android users. We can't get on and we can't connect them and this support forum seems us to a page we can't use.

Comment

Is there any way for android KitKat users to let beeline know of their problem? Is there any way for us to contact them?

Comment

I wound up searching for and eventually finding a way to send them a message on August 27. I know I did it right because I got an automated "a support ticket has been opened for you" email response. And then nothing since. Furthermore on Google play there is an excessive amount of complaints about this exact problem and it seems no one has an answer. Are they at least looking into it? Anything?

Comment

Hi Porshiana. I'm sorry you were having issues submitting a ticket, but I'm glad that you were able to finally submit one. Unfortunately, there are currently no updates planned for the Android version of Zombie Cafe. Any fix for your issue would most likely have to come from an update to the game. While we can never say never and an update may happen again at some point, for now that looks highly unlikely.

Comment

Seems to me like, android users are not being given the same importance as the ios users..Beeline has had updates for their ios games..the ios version of zombie cafe is now version 1.4.5 while the android version is still on version 1.1.2..and as the community manager said "there are currently no updates planned for android version of zombie cafe. Sorry android users we are not as important as our ios counterparts.

Comment

Hi Beeline. I used to be an avid player of your game Zombie Cafe, but then took a rest when I gave up my iPod for a droid. Now that I want to get back into the game, it won't work. The game can be downloaded and installed, but just crashes and takes the user to a frozen black screen. Will this problem ever be fixed for all other android users out there as well?

Comment

Hello beeline I've had my galaxy s5 for a while and before this I had an iPhone, on there zombie cafe ran just fine but now with my galaxy I realized that they took it of the play store so I went on Amazon to download it, once it finished I tried running it but it just froze on a black screen, my phone still ran but the app wouldn't do anything, I've tried everything and now I've come to you, is there any way I can still play my favorite game

Comment

Working...
                  X